Speaker DR. LaTricia "LT" Frederick
A Catalyst for Career or Organizational Transformation
A catalyst for career or organizational transformation, Dr. LaTricia “LT” Frederick is a dynamic speaker, passionate field researcher and certified professional coach who has spent more than 20 years enabling and empowering corporate leaders to successfully climb the ranks and develop highly productive and engaging teams.
Today, LaTricia combines her extensive operations, talent management and strategic planning expertise with her passion to inspire individuals, teams, and entire organizations to pursue continued improvement and growth. She ensures that change lasts beyond just a singular moment. When she’s not coaching or consulting, LaTricia travels the country as an in-demand speaker sharing her research and solutions from stages like Women Leaders Rising, Diversity Woman’s Business Leadership Conference, Cisco’s CBP ELEVATE series, and more.
LaTricia has a Doctor of Education in Leadership and Learning in Organizations from Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN, a Master of Business Administration from Meredith College, Raleigh, NC and a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management, NC State University, Raleigh, NC. She is also a Certified Professional Coach® (CPC) through the Institute of Professional Excellence in Coaching as well as a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources® (SPHR), credentialed through the Human Resources Certification Institute.
In her free time LaTricia enjoys traveling the world for pleasure, watching ACC Sports (in particular, the NC State Wolfpack) and spending time with family and friends.
LATRICIA IS KNOWN FOR SAYING…
- I love to spark what changes other people’s lives.
- You own your career. No one else—just you.
- Your net worth is based on your network.
- Anything is possible when you embrace possibility thinking.
- What you surround yourself with is what controls and influences your thoughts.
- We’re making diversity, equity and inclusion harder than it has to be.
- You need a diverse group of ingredients to make cake. Flour, sugar, and butter are good on their own but they don’t make cake on their own.
- We need to stop being fear-led when we can be fearless.